- How does the DSW Rewards program work?
- What is my DSW Rewards account number?
- How many points do I have?
- Why am I not receiving my Rewards certificates?
- Once I've earned enough points, how long will it take to receive my Rewards certificate?
- Can you email me my Rewards certificate?
- Can you reissue my lost/expired certificate?
- What is a Premier member and how do I become one?
- When I return my purchase do I get my certificate back?
- Can you combine my accounts since I have more than one?
- Why didn't I get a birthday coupon this year?
- If I'm a rewards member can I get free Shipping?
- How do I cancel my Rewards account?
- Can all members bank their points?
How does the DSW Rewards program work?
What is DSW Rewards?
DSW Rewards is a free loyalty program that allows members to earn points with every purchase. Earn enough points and you'll get a DSW Rewards certificate for $10 off your next purchase in stores or online.
What's included with a DSW Rewards membership?
As a member, the benefits are fantastic!
- Points you earn go toward DSW Rewards certificates
- Double Points events
- Advance notice of promotions
- A special birthday certificate
- My DSW Rewards delivers the account information you need plus the fashion news you love, straight to your inbox
- Your own DSW Rewards page at dsw.com where you can track your points
- Member-only exclusives like free shipping!
- The opportunity to earn even more benefits with DSW Premier Rewards
Do points ever expire?
Yes. Unredeemed points expire 24 months after they are earned. They will then be deducted from your balance. We will notify you by email prior to expiration.
What is my DSW Rewards account number?
- If you have an online account, please go to Your Account and log in. Once you're logged in, you'll find your rewards number on the My DSW page.
- If you do not have an online account you can:
- Go to the dsw.com Log In page and click "forgot it" and enter in your first name, last name, email, phone and address. Your rewards number will populate for you.
- If no match is found, call Customer Service at 1.866.DSW.SHOES or visit a store and have an associate look up your account at the register
How many points do I have?
- By creating an online account you can check your points balance as often as you'd like. Log in or create an account by going here.
- All Rewards members receive a MyDSWRewards email update every month, showing their current points balance. Sign up for email today.
- An associate at check out can tell you your current points balance.
- Call Customer Service at 1.866.DSW.SHOES.
Why am I not receiving my Rewards certificates?
- Make sure we have the correct address - check in stores, online or call Customer Service at 1.866.DSW.SHOES.
- Are you a Premier member? Check your points banking status online to ensure it is turned OFF. If it's turned on that tells us you want to be in charge of when you receive your certificates. Turn it off and we'll automatically send them to you when you've earned them.
Once I've earned enough points, how long will it take to receive my Rewards certificate?
Rewards certificates are issued weekly. Please allow 3-4 weeks to receive your certificate in the mail.
Can you email me my Rewards certificate?
The only way to receive your Rewards certificate is through the mail so be sure your address is up-to-date in My Profile.
Can you reissue my lost/expired certificate?
As a service to our Rewards members, we offer a one-time exception if you accidentally let your certificate expire, please call Customer Service at 1.866.DSW.SHOES
What is a Premier member and how do I become one?
DSW Premier Rewards members are our most loyal shoppers and receive an incredible list of benefits:
- Free, next-day shipping
- Premier Bonus Points: earn 50% more points with every purchase
- Premier Choice Cards: two cards get you one Triple Points day every six months so you can really let the points pile up
- Premier Priority Attention gives you our best level of customer service
How can I become a DSW Premier Rewards member?
DSW Rewards members who earn 6,000 qualifying points in a calendar year (between January 1 and December 31) qualify for DSW Premier Rewards.
When I return my purchase do I get my certificate back?
If you are able to exchange the item the same day that your Rewards certificate was applied it is still valid for the item you've exchanged for. Unfortunately, if you are only making a return, your certificate will no longer be valid.
Can you combine my accounts since I have more than one?
Absolutely. Just call Customer Service at 1.866.DSW.SHOES
Why didn't I get a birthday coupon this year?
There's a good chance we haven't seen you in awhile. If you haven't shopped with us within the past year, we won't send you a birthday certificate. As long as you continue to shop with us in store, or online, we'll be sure to send you a birthday certificate.
If I'm a Rewards member can I get free shipping?
Yup, you sure can! All Rewards members receive free shipping by spending $35 or more. Just type in the shipping offer code at checkout. You'll see it advertised on the homepage.
How do I cancel my Rewards account?
You can contact Customer Service at 1.866.DSW.SHOES
to unsubscribe, but please know that we'll miss you terribly.
Can all members bank their points?
This benefit is exclusive to our Premier Rewards members. So just keep shopping towards that Premier status!
Didn't get answers to your questions?
Visit dsw.com on your desktop to find more answers or call Customer Service at 1.866.DSW.SHOES